First, let’s define what a mentor means. A mentor is anyone who has done what you want to accomplish and is willing to serve as a guide to help you achieve the same things, either through one-on-one coaching, magazine articles, books, audio, or video. It’s always good to have a few because successful people want more than one thing.
A few of mine are as follows:
• Jesus Christ (my personal savior who was paid my penalty for sinning)
• My Dad for his love of God and overall character
• Darren Hardy (publisher of Success Magazine) for his high level of significance in achievement and positive influence
• Zig Ziglar, Tom Hopkins, Jeffrey Gitomer for sales
• John Maxwell for leadership and public speaking
• Ray Comfort for his ability to reach people through the moral law
• Jim Rohn for personal philosophy
Let me share a story that I recently heard that ties in why a mentor is important. A man had just finished doing laundry. So he folded the towels….
For more get the eBook:
Shape Your Character in 47 Days https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/433783